This project is read-only.

License

Dec 15, 2013 at 10:17 PM
Ok, there's a discussion on this in the Farseer Physics page, but I'm still not sure on how to use this in my game. I'm linking to the source files in my project. How do I comply with these license points? Where or how do I include a complete copy of the license with my app if its in the Windows Phone store. Does this mean my source code has to be revealed as well? Thanks!

(C) If you distribute any portion of the software, you must retain all copyright, patent, trademark, and attribution notices that are present in the software.

(D) If you distribute any portion of the software in source code form, you may do so only under this license by including a complete copy of this license with your distribution. If you distribute any portion of the software in compiled or object code form, you may only do so under a license that complies with this licens
Dec 16, 2013 at 8:48 PM
I am not a lawyer, so don't accept this as appropriate legal advice...

But, when you submit your app to the store for certification, there are two spots where you could enter this information: "copyright and trademark info" and "additional license terms".

Also, you could probably place the info on a web page and then link to that page from the app's website link.
Dec 18, 2013 at 3:35 PM
Thank you for your response. What exactly is the information that should be entered? Is it a link to the MPL license?